Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Brian vs. Justin - Week 1 CFB Predictions Tracker

Forgive me for not posting this sooner but I actually just spent the past five minutes figuring out how to create, publish, and embed a Google Docs Spreadsheet onto the blog.

At the beginning of each new week I will send out an updated post with this spreadsheet embedded in it.

The spreadsheet houses our pre-season predictions and actual weekly results. If you would like to see more statistics tracked within the spreadsheet itself just leave a comment and I will consider adding more information.

For the tens of you who read the blog you probably already knew I was at the ND vs. Nevada game this past weekend. As a home opener I was very pleased with the performance of the team and can only hope Jimmy Clausen continues his hot streak (more touchdowns than incompletions in his past two games).

Tough loss for the Hokies this past weekend yet I am still optimistic about their prospects of finishing the season strongly. After all, I did predict an opening game loss.

Week 1 Recap - Justin was 1-1 with a total point differential of +1 while I was 2-0 with a total point differential of -7.

If you have trouble or feedback with respect to the ease of use of the spreadsheet below please leave a comment to this post.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails