Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Our 300th Post


I decided to post a video on a whim and noticed that we've made 299 posts.

This isn't a particularly exciting milestone, it's merely a round number.

I consider it somewhat impressive, but I'll wax poetic when we reach higher figures. None the less, thanks to everyone who reads or has read our random musings anyway.

I'm posting this video because it shows what was, in my opinion, the most dominant run by Virginia Tech tailback Ryan Williams all season.

I can only hope that "Lil' Sweetness" has a few moves like this in store for Tennessee.

Consider this the kickoff for the Chick-Fil-A Bowl coverage bonanza.

On a side note, I apologize for the average to mediocre bowl banner on the right. I'm learning GIMP, a freely distributed photo editing program. If you learned such skills on Photoshop, GIMP is a bit...I think dumb is the word, but it's free and I'll figure it out in time.

Onward to the video. Again this is Ryan Williams providing some public transportation.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails