Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mike Leach Forced To Walk The Plank


Now former Texas Tech head football coach Mike Leach is one of my favorite characters in the colorful world of college football.

Leach is as well known for his quirky personality as he is for his wide-open, pass-happy offense that has thrilled the folks of west Texas for the last 10 seasons.

Personally, I root for a guy who professes a love of Pirates, American Indians and pretty much any other subject you can think of.

I won't rehash the details of the story that led up to Leach's firing as you can find them everywhere, but I would encourage everyone to read this list of emails sent in support of Leach from former players and coaches.

This whole thing is going to get really messy before it's all over. Did I mention Leach got his Juris Doctor from Pepperdine School of Law?

Something tells me the pirate lawyer has a few motions he's yet to file.





And my personal favorite, Mike Leach's dating advice. Funny and actually not bad advice.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails