Tuesday, May 5, 2009

We've Added A New Link


Just moments ago, the dizzying wonders of the Internet once again yielded a true gem of a website. I'm pretty sure I heard about this a while back, but then forgot about it. Anyway, textsfromlastnight.com has to be one of the funniest things I've stumbled upon.

Many of the posts range from wildly inappropriate to someone needs to reassess their life goals. If that sounds like it's up your alley, than by all means click away.

I can't tell you how many funny out of context messages I've received that would be perfect for this site. So, text with caution.

2 comments:

laura said...

thank you for posting this and giving me yet another excuse for not doing any work. although, i was looking forward to some sort of cinco de mayo post.. this was a great stumble find.

Justin Cates said...

I'm glad you enjoyed this as much as I did. I spent a great deal of time this afternoon quite literally laughing out loud at that site.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails