Thursday, May 14, 2009

Song Of The Day- David Bowie


I've been on a huge David Bowie kick lately. "Starman" is a terrific song off one of his defining works, the album Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars. Performing as his alter ego Ziggy Stardust, this live take sounds pretty excellent. I can't figure out the purpose of the numerous people dancing behind the band however.

Even if you think Bowie was a crazy freak (which he was) you should check this song out because nuts as he often was, there was a great deal of brilliance in his career. He made so many albums it's tough to find the best but I'll continue to highlight some of Bowie's greatest work as I wander through his catalog during the summer months.


1 comment:

Brian said...

Justin - this picture scares the bejeezus out of me. That is all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails