Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Dave Matthews Band: Shake Me Like A Monkey


I guess it goes without saying that we are seriously apologetic about the month of May here at Stars & Slights.

As is sometimes the case, we neglected our blogly duties in favor of other endeavors. I would however like to point out that I still posted more than my associates during this regrettable period. Let's just forget it happened OK?

Anyway, today's song is by the esteemed Dave Matthews Band. I'm not one of those crazy Dave fans, but having seen them play live once, I'm not sure there are too many bands that play that hard for that long. Crazy show. I totally understand why people see them so many times.

"Shake Me Like A Monkey" is a cut off their most recent studio album, Big Whiskey And The Groogrux King.

It has some really funky percussion, accented in this performance by a rather heavy intro to the song.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails