Friday, December 17, 2010

2010 Brian vs Justin CFB Predictions - Final

Much like the course of the tracking this season I'll keep this short and sweet.

It was an up and down year for both teams. ND clearly had more downs than VT, though it is debatable who had the deepest low considering the Hokies' loss to FCS school JMU.

Regardless, neither team wound up in the bowl destination it had hoped to arrive at before the year began but considering the slow starts to the year both are (relatively) happy to have ended up where they did.

Speaking of being relatively happy, I for one am at least somewhat pleased with how the final standings in mine and Justin's competition turned out: 16-9 for me to 14-11 for my associate.

Point differentials weren't nearly as close, with my overall for the year coming in at +9 and Justin's at -119.

All in all, I think we both expect more from ourselves but are satisfied with the momentum heading into the postseason. Let's hope that momentum carries itself into spring practice and next fall...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails