Friday, August 21, 2009

Song Of The Day- Arctic Monkeys


These guys are a really solid alternative rock outfit getting ready to release their third album Humbug which will drop in the U.S. August 25.

Their debut album Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not is where I first heard them and it's also worth a look.

Their sound appears to have changed a bit for the mellow based on the first single "Crying Lightning", but I like the direction and their live rendition packs a bit bigger punch.

The video for this track is pretty simple, but I find it visually appealing. Plus these guys are from England, so you know it's good.


In other news, football season is rapidly approaching so keep an eye out for Brian and I's college football previews. Also, Our newest writer Chris Jones has something in the works. Seriously. I promise.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails