Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Who Ya Gonna Call?


First you'll notice our new banner, isn't it grand? You have me to thank on that one and while ordinarily I consider modesty among the many virtues I possess, I've neglected it in this instance.

Onward.

I had heard inklings of this project but until now I hadn't seen any evidence that it actually existed. This is the trailer for the new Ghostbusters The Video Game, due out June 16 of this year. Dan Aykroyd, the creator of the series has said that that the game is essentially Ghostbusters III. The plot of "Ghostbusters In Hell" which was intended to be the third film won't be used, but Aykroyd has said some elements of the plot will be included and the game is being treated as a computer-generated film.

Aykroyd and Harold Ramis are writing the script just like they did for the first two movies.

This has the potential to be really really cool. As a big Ghostbusters fan growing up (I had all those toys pictured above except for the ghost trap, which I always really wanted) I'm needless to say, quite excited.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails