Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's Almost Football Season...


Today, somewhat on a whim I went out and purchased the NCAA Football 09 for Playstation 3. We don't actually own one of the systems, but someone's is at our house making it fair game for use. After playing two games already against a human opponent, I think it's safe to say that the game experience is truly immersive. The gameplay is pretty good so far but we're just getting the hang of it. I'll be sure to poat more as things progress on the video game frontier but so far the only thing that sucks about this game is the fact that Matt Ryan is on the cover of the PS3 version. I'll be sure to remedy that soon.


UPDATE

It's late night now and after contesting several virtual gridiron battles our early verdict is that this game is awesome. The gameplay is very smooth, almost too smooth at first as it takes some getting used to. You really have to talior your game plan to the team your using. I tried some long passing when I was West Virginia playing against Clemson in Morgantown and failed to have much success. It was only when I started using screen passes and the absurdly fast Noel Devine that I began to make some noise offensively. More to come.

1 comment:

Porter Farley said...

Interesting commentary. Just an FYI, in case you forgot, O.A.R.'s new one came out yesterday. I obtained my copy through -ahem- methods which allowed me to save money. I haven't given a full listen yet, but it seems to be good quality stuff, perhaps with a bit of a new sound. Maybe a song of the day post soon?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails