Sunday, March 15, 2009

Come On Brian?!?!?!


I have returned from my trip to San Diego, CA only to find that in my time away Brian has been unable to post anything. Nothing. I know he's got a job and all, but I shall be on him as if I were the above horse and he the scampering dog.

Loads of stuff coming this week. Trip thoughts, crucial video game review and all the March Madness you can shake a stick at.



To start that discussion, neither Notre Dame or Virginia Tech were able to gain enough traction down the stretch to sneak into the Big Dance. Both teams will take their skills to the NIT.

No. 2 seed Virginia Tech will host No. 7 Duquesne Wednesday at 7 pm on ESPNU.

No. 2 seed Notre Dame hosts No. 7 UAB Tuesday at 9 pm on ESPN2.

We'll have full previews and recaps in due time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails