Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Eating Ourselves Stupid




A few days ago, Justin posted a satirical video of holiday, and commercial, excess. Today, The Mail, a British newspaper akin to the New York Post, has posted a story exhibiting another type of gross American excess. . . Eating.

The woman described in the story is nothing short of disgusting. The fact that her life goal is to become the world's fattest woman is bad enough, but the fact that she is attempting to make money off of her 'habit' by posting videos online of her eating makes me sick.

I am a bit short on time right now, so I cannot describe in full all of the things about this woman that make me angry, but I trust that you shouldn't have much trouble formulating your own reasons.

Here is the article in all of its full-figured glory!

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails