Thursday, November 20, 2008

Song Of The Day- November 20

I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm going to hear about this for a while, but here's a cut from Lil Wayne. This is actually the remix of his track "Lollipop". There are roughly 400 remixes on you tube but this is the one that I've heard and enjoyed so I'm going with it. Lil Wayne is downright hilarious and there are a few examples in here of what I mean.

"Don't worry why my wrist got so freeze
Tell a girl like Doritos that's not your {nacho} cheese
Tell her friends like Frito's I'm tryin' too lay
I can only have one and I ain't tryin' to wait"

Pretty good. But my favorite lines...

"Safe sex is great sex, better wear a latex
'Cause you don't want that late text
That "I think I'm late," text"

As someone who fancies himself a crafter of fine lyrics, I have to tip my cap to Lil Wayne. Believe it or not, I've even managed to "dance" to this stuff. Yikes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails