Thursday, August 14, 2008

Song of The Day- August 14, 2008

Brian's right, Olympic advertising is as American as it gets. My buddy Eric and I went to McDonald's the other day because it "felt American". I bet the rest of the world thinks all the American athletes drink Coke, eat at McDonald's and work at the Home Depot. Strange. My computer appears to be toast officially, it would take over $1,000 to fix it so it looks like I'm in the market for a new one. In the mean time, here's some more Little Feat this time performing one of their classics, "Fat Man In The Bathtub" In the Netherlands back in 1976. See? Olympics, foreign performances, it all ties back together. Now go drink a Coke, watch the video and root for the Red, White, and Blue.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails